Release notes for Conga Contracts 9.3.9
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Conga Contracts now allows you to get and set user types through the use of API:
- Make a GET call to /Contracts/rest/v1/user/[loginname] to get a user’s info. Make a note of the id field.
- Make a GET call to /Contracts/rest/v1/user/[id]/type to get the user’s type. Make a note of the object format and use the same format in the PUT call.
- Make a PUT call to /Contracts/rest/v1/user/[id]/type to set the user’s type.
- Under User Preferences > System > Time Zone, you can now select a time zone.
- Conga Sign packages now use the date format you set in Conga Contracts System Settings.