ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Active Workflow Portlet Enhancement
- You can now approve and decline steps directly from the My Flow Steps and MyContract Flows tabs in the Active Workflow portlet. For more information, see Approving a Workflow Step.
- API calls now correctly encode white space when sending to endpoints.
- GetId API now returns a 404 not found error for contracts that have deleted = true.
- You can now delete items within a submitted supplier registration. From the navigation toolbar, click Tools > Supplier Registrations > click on the name of the line item you want to delete > click Delete in the Supplier Registration Profile menu.
- When you create a contract request in Salesforce with more than four additional forms, the contract now syncs between Salesforce and Conga Contracts as expected instead of creating a new duplicate contract.