Release notes for Conga Contracts 9.3.3
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- When you went to the Navigation Toolbar and ran a Search, your search terms disappeared once the results displayed. A fix was implemented so that the search terms remain after the results display.
- API Endpoint Fields were showing up on Additional Forms even when no endpoint URL was set. A fix was implemented so that API Endpoint Fields only show up if there is an API Endpoint URL set.
- Due to a system upgrade, the following errors were received when you used Search in the Navigation Toolbar: /elastic search: null and String cannot be casted to a Long. A fix was implemented to correct these errors and Search now works as expected.
- When you navigated to the Gear Icon > System Settings > Email and disabled Use Strict Inbound Email Checking, the system also disabled Use Inbound Email Processing. A fix was implemented so that disabling Use Strict Inbound Email Checking no longer disables Use Inbound Email Processing.
- When you navigated to Contracts > Approvals and selected a document to review, the company phone number was distorted. A fix was implemented so that the company phone number displays correctly.
- When you created a Contract Flow and set the value in a Query Binary Branch as less than 1, a 0 value would not be recognized. A fix was implemented so that a 0 value is a recognized Query Binary Branch value in a Contract Flow step.
- Large .xlsx document caused errors to occur when displayed as Search results. A fix was implemented so that these errors no longer occur and .xlsx documents display in search results as expected.
- When you navigated to the Gear Icon > Advanced Edit and tried to edit linked combo fields, you would receive a message that your changes were successful, but the changes did not display on the Contract Profile. A fix was implemented so that the changes made to linked combo fields in Advanced Edit now properly display on the Contract Profile.
- When you navigated to Documents > Document Packages and clicked on the One Click Report tab, no results displayed in the report. A fix was implemented so that the One Click Report tab now displays expected results.