These Release Notes contain the following information about the Conga Contracts Spring '21 Release.
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Contracts.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
|Operating System||Operating systems that support the required browsers.|
*Chrome's support for the following platforms will end in April 2016: (1) Windows XP and Windows Vista (2) Mac OS X 10.6, 10-7, and 10.8, and (3) any 32-bit Linux, as well as Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) and Debian 7 (Wheezy).
|Microsoft Office||All versions currently supported by Microsoft.|
Your Conga Contracts version is automatically updated for each release by Conga.
The following new features are available for this release:
New Contract Profile Beta Features
The new Contract Profile user interface is now available for beta testing in sandbox accounts only by request. If you'd like to enable the new Contract Profile in your sandbox, contact your Customer Success Manager. This is a beta preview and does not yet contain all the features and functionalities of the current interface. For more information, see New Contract Profile User Interface Updates.
The following New Contract Profiles features were added:
You can now Add, Edit, or Delete responsibilities in Contract Details.
- You can now view Flow Steps in the head panel of Contract Details to quickly check the status of where your contract is in the approval process.
- You can now view all steps under a stage until a branching step appears.
Flow Step Actions
You can now view available actions to select on the right side of flow steps. These actions include Approve and Decline.
Profile Rules UpdatesUpdates were made so that Profile Rules continue to run on the New Contract Profile User Interface as expected.
New Font for Contract Profile UI (Beta Feature)
OpenSans was added as a font for the new Contract Profile User Interface.
New Contract Profile Flow Stages Header
Flow Steps are now available as part of your header panel so that you view Flow Stages and follow up on approvals or actions. For more information see New Contract Profile User Interface Updates.
New Contract Profile Record Details Editing
Based on your role as a Contract Admin, you can now edit contract record details in the new Contract Profile user interface.
Salesforce Sync Panel
- On the right panel of the Contract Profile, there is now a Salesforce Sync section that displays the following relevant sync information: Status, Time, Record ID, and Connection. To enable this setting, go to System Settings and check the Enable Conga Platform option.
- On a Contract Record, there is now a Contract Platform Exclude option when you create or edit a contract. When this option is checked, the selected record will not sync with Salesforce and the Salesforce Sync Panel will not display.
Contract Profile Rules
- Contract Administrators can create Action Types in Contract Profile Rules to Required and Default by navigating to Profile Rules > Contract Profile Rules > New Rule > Action Types. Also, existing profile rules of the action type Required and Default will be processed and rendered on the new Contract Profile page.
- You can now select the Archive option to archive a contract. Archived records will not be visible in views, search results, or retrieved through APIs
Copy Contract Details
- You can now select the Copy option from the Contract Details panel to quickly copy a contract.
Contract Profile Creation
- You can now create a Contract Profile from either the Company Profile or the Add Contracts option.
- You can now create a Contract Profile when you approve a Contract Request.
Flow Action Button Placement
- Adjustments were made to the placement of the new Flow Action buttons.
You can now enter Notes as part of a Flow step.
New API Documentation
REST API and SOAP API Guides
- New documentation guides were added for Conga Contracts REST API and SOAP API. For more information, see Conga Contracts API Guides.
- You can now update the companyID field on the Contract object to an existing and valid Company using Conga Contracts API.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release:
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
|CON-15479||When typing in the Company Name field on Requests, suggested auto-complete results now more closely reflect the information you entered.|
|CON-15381||When building a report, the Contract Request Type field now correctly provide values for selection.|
|CON-15464||Users no longer receive multiple completed emails from completed eSignature packages when using Adobe Sign.|
|CON-15511||When selecting a Company on a Request, when you tab the highlighted entry is now selected instead of the top entry on the lis.|
|CON-15539||On the new Contract Profile beta, Copy Contract details no longer show a duplicate contract form.|
|CON-15478||On the new Contract Profile beta, you can now start a new Flow for a contract after completing a previous started Flow.|
|CON-15437||On the new Contract Profile beta, you can now restrict action types to required and default in the profile rule creation user interface so that the Contract Profile uses these rules.|
|CON-15381||When building a report, the Contract Request Type field now provides values for selection.|
|CON-15374||Removed access to the User Administration section after a document package becomes an eSignature package.|
|CON-15477||When you execute a one step search by clicking the magnifying glass icon, your new search term is now retained instead of the previous one.|
There are no known issues for this release.
DOC ID: CCOSPR21RN20200302