Conga Orchestrate 14.62 Release Notes.
New Features and Enhancements
- Clause is now an available Step Type in Conga Orchestrate Definitions. This Step Type allows Conga Orchestrate users to dynamically add Managed Clauses to Process Object records in Salesforce.
- The Clause Step Type supports one or multiple Clause Configuration records.
- For more information, see Creating a Step That Adds a Managed Clause and Automatically Create a Document after Adding Managed Clauses with Conga Orchestrate.
- When exporting a Conga Orchestrate Definition from a Salesforce org, the exported file is subsequently given the same name as the corresponding Definition record. Previously, exported Definition files had a generic name that was not related to the specific Definition.
- An error message no longer occurs when editing Definition's Step on a Process Object record that has a record type that is not specified in the Definition Criteria. Additionally, Definitions now display successfully on a Process Object record regardless if the record type is not included in the Definition Criteria.
- Batch jobs successfully save and schedule when attempting scheduling a new job. Previously, a sporadic error occurred and prevented users from scheduling batch jobs.
- Step Validation Rules allows users to successfully use a null value in the a rule. Previously, an issue prevented users from using a null value in a Step Validation Rule.
- The Loop object now contains the required Process Object lookup field. Previously, the Loop object did not have that required lookup field.
- Steps with Step Creation Conditions that have drill down criteria successfully execute as a child step of an Event Placeholder Step Type. Previously, child steps of Event Placeholder Step Types with drill down criteria in the Step Creation Condition did not execute as expected.
- Conga Orchestrate users who are not the owners of a specific Checklist Step Type record can now complete the related Checklist items on a Process Object record. Previously, only the Checklist Step Type record owner could complete the related Checklist items on a Process Object record.