These Pre-Release Notes contain the following information about Conga Quote Generation Release.
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
Conga Quote Generation (New)
- The Preview Period of the Conga Quote Generation 1.28 version will start from 16 December 2020 to 3 March 2021. Install the latest Conga Quote Generation 1.28 version into your Sandbox to test the new features and enhancements.
- The Conga Quote Generation 1.28 version will be automatically pushed to production on 3 March 2021.
New Features and Enhancements
The following integrations and parameters are now supported with Conga Quote Generation 1.28 version:
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web at any time.
- Box: Easily share, access, and manage Box files within Salesforce. It empowers teams to collaborate more effectively on sales content without ever leaving Salesforce. Box centralizes documents across your organization to streamline processes and accelerate sales cycles.
- OneSpan Sign: OneSpan Sign is an electronic signature service that allows you to easily and securely sign documents over the internet. It automates your workflow with eSignature to improve customer experience, strengthen compliance, and eliminate costs related to the paper-based process.
- Google Drive: It allows you to generate and save files to Google Drive as Microsoft Office or Google documents.
- Microsoft OneDrive: It allows you to store and synchronize files.
- Sertifi: Sertifi delivers documents via email, much like Salesforce itself, but adds the ability to acquire, track, and file signatures.
- Advanced Control Parameters: It allows you to enable and disable the execution of Conga solutions for certain profiles and solutions.
- Background Mode Parameters: It allows you to run Conga Quote Generation solutions where the user interface is skipped, and the document or email template is automatically merged and delivered in the desired manner.
- Conga Email Template Parameters: It allows you to control the behavior of the Conga Email Template.
Output Parameters: It primarily affects the behavior of the merge templates used in a merge operation.
The LiveEdit parameters are not supported.
- Salesforce Chatter Parameters: It allows you to store output documents in Salesforce Chatter, rather than as attachments under the Notes & Attachments related list.
- Salesforce Content Parameters: It allows you to store output documents in Salesforce Files, rather than as attachments under the Notes & Attachments related list. The Conga Quote Generation can also retrieve items from Salesforce Content or Salesforce Documents to be included in the merge process.
- Activity Logging Parameters: It allows you to set the options for the activity log.
- Template Selection Parameters: It allows you to include up to 20 merge templates to use in your Conga Quote Generation solution.
- Microsoft Word Parameters: It allows you to expand the behavior of Word templates.
- Update Fields in Salesforce: UF0, MFTS, and MFTSValue parameters are used to update fields in Salesforce.
There are no resolved issues in this release.
The following table provides the cumulative list of known issues up to this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description|
If you install the Conga Quote Generation 1.28 version in your Salesforce Org where the Composer trial has expired in the past, you cannot access the Conga Quote Generation Setup Menu.
Contact Conga support to enable access to the Conga Quote Generation Setup Menu.