Release notes for Conga Sign version 1.47.0.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Conga Sign Redirect URL
- The Conga Sign Redirect URL allows Conga Sign users to a define a URL that signers can click and access after successfully completing their portion of a Conga Sign document. For more information, see Conga Sign Redirect URL.
- Use the recipient[1-10]curl parameter to define Conga Sign Redirect URLs in a native Conga Sign button.
- Use the CScurl[1-10] Composer parameter to define Conga Sign Redirect URLs in a Conga Sign-integrated Composer solution.
- Standard Conga Sign users (non-admin users) require Read and Edit permissions on the Conga Sign Transaction object to successfully cancel other user's Conga Sign Transaction records. Users no longer require the Delete permission to cancel other user's transactions.
- Users can successfully download Conga Sign documents in the latest version of the Chrome browser. A recent update to Chrome version 83 prevented users from downloading Conga Sign documents.