About Release Notes
Apttus Release Notes contain the following information about Deal Maximizer Spring 2020 Release on Salesforce.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to
- What's new in Deal Maximizer on Salesforce Spring 2020 Administrator Guide
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Data Model Changes: Lists changes to the data model
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
Version Name | Version Number
Apttus Deal Maximizer Setup (New)
|7.5.0046 | 7.46|
|Apttus Deal Maximizer||6.5.0006 | 6.6|
|Apttus Approvals Management||8.0.0388 | 8.388|
|Apttus Contract Management||8.5.0354 | 8.354|
|Apttus CPQ Approvals Management||6.5.0067 | 6.67|
|Apttus CPQ Maximizer||7.5.0026 | 7.26|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Digital Commerce.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
Apttus supports the following browsers:
Apttus recommends the latest version of the browser for the best performance. Apttus also recommends its customers to use Microsoft Edge as the browser of choice.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
There are no new features in this release. Keep checking the Apttus Documentation Portal for new updates.
The following section describes existing features that are changed (or are no longer supported) in this release.
This release has made the deal guidance process a lot more scalable than it was earlier. These include:
- Support for thousands of rules and rule entries. For example, 5000+ rules with approximately 10 rule entries in each rule can now be made available in your org.
- A single query giving output up to 1000+ rule entries which are successfully applied into the cart.
- Restricted limit for seamless execution of the cart page to 1000 rule entries per cart. If you have some advanced criteria and scope for the rule entries and the limit of 1000 rule entries per cart has reached, then the pricing process on the cart page fails and an error message is displayed.
- The rules are associated with the Product Groups and the Product Families.
For details on setting up deal guidance process, refer to Define Deal Guidance Rules in the Deal Maximizer on Salesforce Spring 2020 Administrator Guide.
Data Model Changes
This release does not have any data model changes for Deal Maximizer.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
Apttus Internal ID
More than 30 line items in the cart displayed SOQL errors.
Refer to the Enhancements section above.
There are no known issues in this release.
Apttus Copyright Disclaimer
DOC ID: DMSFSPR20RN20200413