About Release Notes
Apttus Release Notes contain the following information about DocuSign for Apttus Spring 2020 Patch 7 Release on Salesforce.
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Data Model Changes: Lists changes to the data model
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
|Product||Latest Certified Version (Name | Number)|
Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (New)
|11.0.0519.11 | 11.519.11|
|Conga Quote Management|
9.2.0206 | 9.206
|Conga DocuSign API (New)||6.0.0101 | 6.101|
|Conga CLM DocuSign Integration (New)||4.0.0039.1 | 4.39.1|
Conga Quote DocuSign Integration
|4.0.0021 | 4.21|
Before installing or upgrading Apttus managed packages, you must review the dependency matrix for each managed package. You can refer to the package dependency matrix at Packages Dependency Matrix.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using DocuSign for Apttus.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
|Operating System||Standard Salesforce.com requirements. See Salesforce PDF.|
Apttus supports the following browsers:
Apttus recommends the latest stable version of the browser for the best performance.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
There are no new features in this release. Keep checking the Apttus Documentation Portal for new updates.
There are no enhancements in this release.
Data Model Changes
This release does not have any data model changes for DocuSign for Apttus.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
|Case Number||Apttus Internal ID||Description|
A user encountered an error while adding default recipients in DocuSign Default Recipients related list via New eSigner - Agreement button in Salesforce Lightning.
Using the One-Click Send feature, a user encountered an error when sending an agreement document synchronously for eSignature, and the DocuSign Batch Processing Disabled custom setting was set to true.
There are no known issues in this release.
Apttus Copyright Disclaimer
DOC ID: DSIGNSPR20P7RNREVA20201011