Release notes for Conga Grid 2.63.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
- Firefox and Safari users can successfully use the Export To action on a Grid to export selected records to an Excel file. Previously there was an error when exporting to Excel in Firefox and Safari browsers, and no file was generated.
- Multi-Select Picklist field values in a Grid now display in the same order that users selected the field values in. Previously, Multi-Select Picklist field values displayed in the initial order, as opposed to the order that users select them in.
- Users can successfully modify pre-existing filters values on Date fields in a Grid and receive the correct data. A previous issue resulted in Grids inaccurately displaying no records when a Date field's pre-existing filter value was modified.
- All Grids now successfully displays data in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Smart Filters in a Grid no longer clear a user's selected filter values after users check the Select All option and then deselect specific field values. Previously, all filter values were deselected when a user checked the Select All option and deselected specific filter values.