You can set up multi-language support for your site. You have the following three ways to achieve this:
- Translations from the SDK
- Translations from Salesforce
- Translations using Translation Workbench
Translation can be set up for the following:
- Static Labels or text (Page Titles, Header, Footer, Tabs, Descriptions)
- Field Label translations
- Data translations (product, category, product attribute group)
The default language is English. You can set a different language from the User Profile.
To set a default language for a user
- Go to Setup > Administration Setup - Managed Users and click Users.
- Click Edit next to the User.
- In Locale, select a locale. For example Spanish (Mexico). This is optional.
- In Language, select your preferred language for the user. For example Spanish.
- Click Save.
For every new locale that you add, you must register it from the template. For more information, see Adding a New Locale.