The Conga-Dynamics 365 Connector Administrator Guide is designed to provide administrators with step-by-step instructions for configuring and executing Data Sync between Conga and Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances. The guide covers requirements for setting up connections between Conga and Dynamics, mapping object fields between the two platforms, and performing scheduled synchronizations of data through configured processes.
|This guide walks Conga and Partner administrators through the steps required to set up Data Sync between Conga and Dynamics 365 instances. It provides conceptual information, step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting, and frequently asked questions to guide you through the Data Sync process with minimal assistance.
|Refer to the latest Conga-Dynamics 365 Connector Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New topic.
This guide describes the following tasks:
- Installing and deploying the connector in Dynamics
- Configuring the Conga and Dynamics connections
- Mapping objects, fields, and picklists
- Setting up sync groups
- Exporting and importing data sync configurations
- Reviewing data sync run history
- Troubleshooting error messages
In addition, the guide provides a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), known limitations, and performance benchmarks.
Before using the Conga-Dynamics 365 Connector you must be familiar with the following:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator tasks.
- Data model and schema management knowledge in Dynamics 365 and Conga.
- Security concepts and procedures to control appropriate permissions for both platforms.
Familiarity with field mapping and external Id.
DOC ID: CDYN365SPR21AG20210304