You can enable email notifications from the Email Recipients page. When enabled, email notifications are sent to each registered recipient any time a sync fails to execute or has errors. Email notifications are sent for both real-time and scheduled sync. When a sync fails due to an error, an email is sent with error details. A maximum of five email Ids can be added. Email notifications are disabled by default. You can also customize the email template to be used for notification.
To configure email notifications
- From the left panel under Group, select Email Recipients. The Active Email Recipients page is displayed.
- To create a new Email Recipients record, click New from the ribbon at the top of the page. The New Email Recipients page is displayed.
- Enter the full Name, First Name, and Last Name of the email recipient.
- Enter the Email Id of the recipient.
- From Send Email, select one of the following:
- To send an email notification to the recipient, select Yes.
- To disable email notification for a recipient, select No.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
Example Email Notification