Download page Managing Adobe Sign Actions.
Managing Adobe Sign Actions
Adobe Sign Actions enables the user to verify and update the Agreement settings like the Recipients, Signing Order, Agreement Details like Name, Message, Language, and Signature Type, Reminders, Agreement Deadline, Security Options like Password Protection, and the Attachments to be sent for eSignature. The user can save or delete the agreement as well.
To manage Adobe Sign actions
Under the Recipients section, click Add Recipient.
Select the Recipient Type. The available options are.
Select this option if you want to select an existing contact as a recipient.
Select this option if you want to select an existing user as a recipient. Select this option if you want to enter the email address manually. Lead Select this option if you want to enter an existing Lead as a recipient. Group Select this option if you want to enter an existing group as a recipient.
- Click the
Enter the email address of the recipient in the Email text box, if you have selected Email, Contact, User, or Lead as the Recipient Type. icon for Recipient to look up the recipient.
- Click Add Recipient and perform steps 2 and 3, if there is a requirement to add more recipients. Choose whether the Recipient is an Acceptor or Signer.
- Click Add Me to add yourself as a recipient.
- Click Add CC. Enter the email address of the recipients to send a copy of the document.
- If you have entered multiple recipients, you can perform any of the following steps, if required.
- Drag and drop the recipient to change the signing order.
- Enter the order for recipients to allow the recipients to sign the document in the defined order.
Select the I need to sign, if you, as a user, want to sign the document as well. If you select this option, you will have the option of selecting whether you want to sign the document first or last. Click First if you want to sign the document before your recipient signs the document. Click Last if you want to sign the document after your recipients sign the document.
Select Host signing for the first signer to allow the sender host in-person signing for the first signer.
- Under Identity Verification, select Email or Password. For Password, you must enter the password in Password text box.
- Under the Details section, The Agreement Name and Message are displayed.
- For Opportunity, click the icon and select an opportunity that you want to associate with this agreement.
- For Contract, click the icon and select a contract that you want to associate with this agreement.
- Under the Options section, select the following values:
- Select the Password Protect the signed document to force users to enter the password before they open the document that you have sent. You must enter the password in Password text box.
- Select the appropriate Completion Deadline for the agreement.
Select an option from Create Reminder to enable the reminder for the document you want to send. You can select the frequency of reminders as well. The available options are.
Option Description Never Select this option if you do not want to send any reminder to your recipient(s). Every Day, Until Signed Select this option if you want to send a reminder to your recipient to sign the document, every day. Every Week, Until Signed Select this option if you want to send a reminder to your recipient to sign the document, every week.
- Select the Recipient Language.
- Select the Signature Type. The available options are:
- Written Signature
If you want to add more documents to the existing attachments, for eSignature, click Add Files and upload the document that you want to send.
Salesforce documents and content files can also be added as agreements. To do so click on Salesforce Content or CRM Files and search for the appropriate document. Click Salesforce Documents if your agreement already exists as any Salesforce documents.
- Select the Preview and Add Signature Fields, If you want to preview the document or update the position of signature fields before the document is sent for eSignature.
- Click Next.
- Drag the required fields to the intended area.
Adobe Sign Services enables you to use Adobe Approvals to perform C2A (click-to-accept) on the agreement/proposal. When you approve a quote/proposal or agreement using Adobe Approvals, the status of the quote/proposal or agreement is automatically updated to Fully Signed.
The Status and Status Category fields will be updated if the Recipients are set as an Acceptor or Signer.