You can customize your page layouts as per your business requirements. For ease of access, you can add buttons, fields, and related list to your page layouts. Send for Signature button and Notes & Attachments related list are two of the important customizations.
To add Send for Signature button to page layout
- From the App Launcher, find and open the Conga CLM app. You can perform the same action in Conga CPQ app as well.
- Click the Adobe Sign Admin tab from the navigation bar.
- Click Send for Signature Components.
Click Add to Account.
Page Layout customizations can be applied to Contacts, Contracts, Opportunities, and Leads or any custom object as well. Select the appropriate option.
- Click Page Layouts.
- Click Edit next to the Account Layout you want to customize.
- Click Buttons on the layout editor.
- Drag and drop Send for Signature to the Custom Buttons section on the page layout below.
- Click Save.
To add a related list to page layout
- From the App Launcher, find and open the Conga CLM app.
Click the Agreements tab from the navigation bar. You can perform the same action on the Proposals tab in the Conga CPQ app as well.
Select the appropriate object. You can add a related list to objects like Contacts, Proposals, Opportunities, and more.
Select an agreement and click the Edit Layout link.
- From the layout pane, click Related Lists.
- Drag and drop the appropriate related list to the appropriate location. It is recommended to have eSignatures, Document Versions, and Notes & Attachments related lists in the page layout for agreement or quote/proposal.
- Click Save.