Before you begin to create agreement templates, it is essential to configure the Adobe Sign Admin Settings.
To configure the Adobe Sign Admin Settings
- From the App Launcher, find and open the Conga CLM app. You can perform the same action in Conga CPQ app as well.
- Click the Adobe Sign Admin tab from the navigation bar.
In the Account Setting section, click Launch Setup Wizard.
- Under Step 1, click Sign in to Adobe and enter your Adobe provided login credentials to sign into your existing Adobe Account. If you need to create a new Adobe account, click Sign up for a free trial and follow the instruction on the page.
- Click Next.
Under Step 2, choose whether or not to Enable or Disable the Adobe Sign Automatic Status Updates.
- Click Next
- You will see that your setup is complete.
- Click Done.
To add IP ranges
- Go to Salesforce Setup > Security Controls > Network Access.
- Click New. Enter the IP address in the Start and End IP address fields.
For the list of suggested IP ranges, see the following Adobe Sign support article with their recommendations.
- Enter the IP range and click Save.