Download page Version 2.3 (Spring '21).
Version 2.3 (Spring '21)
New Features and Enhancements
The following integrations and parameters are now supported with Conga Quote Generation 2.3 version:
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service): Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web at any time.
- Box: Easily share, access, and manage Box files within Salesforce. It empowers teams to collaborate more effectively on sales content without ever leaving Salesforce. Box centralizes documents across your organization to streamline processes and accelerate sales cycles.
- OneSpan Sign: OneSpan Sign is an electronic signature service that allows you to easily and securely sign documents over the internet. It automates your workflow with eSignature to improve customer experience, strengthen compliance, and eliminate costs related to the paper-based process.
- Google Drive: It allows you to generate and save files to Google Drive as Microsoft Office or Google documents.
- Microsoft OneDrive: It allows you to store and synchronize files.
- Sertifi: Sertifi delivers documents via email, much like Salesforce itself, but adds the ability to acquire, track, and file signatures.
- Advanced Control Parameters: It allows you to enable and disable the execution of Conga solutions for certain profiles and solutions.
- Background Mode Parameters: It allows you to run Conga Quote Generation solutions where the user interface is skipped, and the document or email template is automatically merged and delivered in the desired manner.
- Conga Email Template Parameters: It allows you to control the behavior of the Conga Email Template.
Output Parameters: It primarily affects the behavior of the merge templates used in a merge operation.
The LiveEdit parameters are not supported.
- Salesforce Chatter Parameters: It allows you to store output documents in Salesforce Chatter, rather than as attachments under the Notes & Attachments related list.
- Salesforce Content Parameters: It allows you to store output documents in Salesforce Files, rather than as attachments under the Notes & Attachments related list. The Conga Quote Generation can also retrieve items from Salesforce Content or Salesforce Documents to be included in the merge process.
- Activity Logging Parameters: It allows you to set the options for the activity log.
- Template Selection Parameters: It allows you to include up to 20 merge templates to use in your Conga Quote Generation solution.
- Microsoft Word Parameters: It allows you to expand the behavior of Word templates.
- Update Fields in Salesforce: UF0, MFTS, and MFTSValue parameters are used to update fields in Salesforce.