Add a Related List to a Grid
- On a Grid, click the gear icon, or with the Reading Pane open click +.
- Expand the Related List dropdown.
- Select the check box for the object whose related list you want to add.
- Any related list that you could add on a page layout can be added through the related list section dropdown.
- If the reading pane is open, added related lists will show up as a tab in the reading pane.
- If the reading pane is closed, added related lists will show up as a dropdown underneath each record in the Grid.
- Click the dropdown next to Save in the Grid and select Save View.
Add Fields to a Related List tab
- Open the related list you want to modify and click the gear icon.
- Click the check box next to the fields you want to add.
- Click the dropdown next to Save.
- Click Save View.