Before using Conga Grid, you must enable permission sets for yourself or end users in your organization.
Conga Grid Users - This Permission Set is required to use Conga Grid.
Conga Grid Visualforce Pages - This Permission Set is required to use Conga Grid.
To enable the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set, you must first create a Grid and the required Visualforce page and permissions will automatically create when you save.
To enable permission sets
- Click Conga Grid Explorer.
- Select User from the object list.
- Select one or more user records for which you want to assign permission sets.
- Click Actions and click Batch Add > Permission Set.
- In the Batch Add Permission Set screen, select Conga Grid Users from the drop-down list.
- Click OK. A message displays that the permission set has been assigned to the selected users.
- Repeat these steps for the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set.
- You must create a new Grid with the Conga Grid Quick Start wizard before assigning the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set.
- If you use the Quick Start options or if you select the Add Page to AG Users Permission Set check box in the following configuration wizards, Conga Grid automatically adds the resulting Visualforce pages to both permission sets. For more creation options, see:
- For instructions on manually assigning Visualforce pages to the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set, see Security and Permission for Visualforce Pages.