Enabling data virtualization in Conga Grid improves overall performance in the application.
There are some limitations when enabling Virtualization for Conga Grid:
- Live Grid is not supported when Virtualization is enabled.
- The scrollbar won't work in nested Grids in MacOS
- The refresh icon at the bottom of the Grid will not work
- Page numbers and page sizes are not present when Virtualization is enabled. Instead, records display as the user scrolls.
To enable Virtualization
- From within Conga Grid, click Conga Grid Setup
- Click Global Defaults
- Under the Virtualization section, click the Enable or Disable button.