Using this feature, you can create Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) for a given account. Initially, Max greets the user and asks the user to log on to their Salesforce account.
Creating an NDA with Max involves:
- Choosing an account associated with the NDA
- Confirming the document format and template for the NDA documents
- Having Max generate the NDA and the associated documents
When you ask Max to create an NDA, Max follows the following steps.
- Agreement Type: Max shows the agreement types to you and asks you to pick the type of agreement to be created. If you have specified the agreement type already, this step is skipped.
- Account: Max shows the accounts that have recent activity and are missing NDAs. If the user has specified an account, Max checks if the specified account has an NDA.
- If the account specified by the user is missing an NDA, the account selection is skipped.
- If the account specified by the user already has NDAs, Max will provide links to existing NDAs and ask you to confirm whether you want to use the existing agreement or create a new NDA.
- Document Format: After you select an account, Max will pick the document format that was most recently used by you.
- Default Fields; Max will also set all NDA parameters to appropriate defaults as:
- Start date = The day NDA is created
- End date = None
- Perpetual = Yes
- Term = None
- Annual Contract Value = None
- Template: Max selects the template for Agreement as:
- Max first filter outs all the available NDA templates sorted by frequent of most recent updates
- Max applies user or agreement or account level query filters and qualifiers to further filter the templates.
- Confirmation: Max asks the user to confirm that the choices made for creating an NDA are good. The user can confirm and proceed or change parameters.
- NDA Generation: Once the user confirms, Max generates the NDA and the documents and provides a link to the NDA.
- Followup: Max asks the user to confirm if the NDA should be forwarded for a signature.
Conversational Flow for creating an NDA
The following table represents the conversational flow for creating an NDA.
Which type of agreement do you want to create?
You ask Max to create an agreement and Max asks you to choose the type of agreement.
Here are the X recent accounts you have worked with that are missing NDAs. Please select one or enter another account name:
|Max asks you to choose the account.|
You reply, “Alpha”
Which of the following accounts would you like to create NDA for?
|You try to create an NDA using combined instructions and Max asks you to clarify which account it applies to.|
Create NDA for Alpha Gas
"Great! Here are the details I am going to use to create your new agreement:"
|When you instruct Max to create an NDA for a specific account, Max proceeds straight to the confirmation step. To change the NDA parameters, refer to Changing NDA Parameters|
Click Go Ahead
All set! Your NDA was successfully generated.
Give me a second, while I pull up the agreement we just created.
Okay, here is the agreement we just created. What would you like to do with it?
|Max generates an agreement for you and provides you with a link for easy access. Max also proactively asks if you would like to send it to the account contacts for signatures.|
The conversational flow for an account already having an NDA is as follows:
|Create NDA for Conga|
Max first checks if an NDA exits for the account mentioned.
The account Conga already has 1 NDA(s) in place.
|NDA already exists for Conga|
|Continue||Click Go Ahead to generate the NDA document.||NDA is created for Conga|
|Cancel||Alright, I’ve canceled your request. Let me know if i can help with anything else.|