You can send an agreement for review using the follow-up action from lookup agreements or create NDA workflow.
Max follows the following steps while sending an agreement for review:
- Asks you to select the agreement attachment.
- Selects the email template based on tenant level configuration.
- Sets the email subject based on tenant level configuration.
- Predicts the e-signature recipient as below:
- First preference is given to your specified contact.
- If you do not specify any e-signature contact, Max selects the most recent recipient.
- If the most recent recipient of the Agreement is unavailable, Max selects the agreement level primary contact.
- If the agreement level primary contact is unavailable, Max selects the account level primary contact.
- Sets the CC recipient as the logged-in user.
- Asks you to confirm the e-review settings
- Asks you to change or confirm the recipient
- Once you confirm, the agreement is sent via email to the recipient for signature.
Sending an Agreement for Review
The following table represents the conversational flow for sending an agreement for e-Signature.
After Max displays the agreement details, Click Send it.
Say Proceed. You can use one of the following commands:
Alright! I’ve successfully sent the attachments of your NDA to John Snow for review.
Click Change Recipient to change the details of the recipient.
Max: What is the name of the reviewer?
Max: And what is their email address?
Max: Alright! I’ve successfully sent the attachments of your NDA to John Snow for review.
Say Cancel or Stop to abort the workflow. You can use one of the following commands:
Alright, I am canceling the request for review. Let me know if you need help with anything else.
|Say Go back to revert to the last major step.||This option is applicable only if there is a valid context to go back to. If you looked up an agreement and invoked review, and changed your mind and decided to go back, this option works as a "Back" button on the browser. It takes you back to the last major step|