You must first have an account with Salesforce before installing Conga Orchestrate.
To install Conga Orchestrate:
- Install from AppExchange. Go to the AppExchange listing and click Get It Now.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Select Install for Admins.
- Select Install.
- Check the Yes, access to these third-party web sites checkbox to use this web service to manage access to Conga Orchestrate features. Conga can enable features based on the license level you purchase. Additionally, this web service reports user counts to Conga for license auditing.
- Select Continue.
- Select Done to return to Setup. You will receive an email after the installation is complete.
Connected App Configuration
- In Setup, enter
Connected Appsin the Quick Find .
- Select Connected Apps.
- Select Orchestrate Setup.
- Click the Edit Policies button.
- In the Permitted Users dropdown, select Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
- Click OK to accept the security warning. You will satisfy the requirements in the following steps.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down and select Manage Profiles or Manage Permission Sets, depending on how you want to manage access to Conga Orchestrate.
- Choose the profile(s) or permission set(s) that require access to Conga Orchestrate. If using permission sets, you can only add custom (non-managed) permission sets.
- Click Save.
Only add the IP addresses below if your organization is currently restricting IP ranges. Adding these IP addresses without whitelisting other ranges may lock users out of Salesforce. If you have your own security software, you must whitelist these IP addresses in the security software itself.
If you are using trusted IP ranges, enter the static IP addresses below in Salesforce Setup.
Go to Setup > Security Controls > Network Access, and also enter the IP addresses in Setup > Manage Users >Profiles > (specific profile name) > Login IP Ranges.
|Start IP Address||End IP Address|