Create new Process Definitions from LucidChart diagrams. For more information and details on the integration, see Lucidchart Integration with Conga Orchestrate.
This is currently a beta feature. You must have Conga Orchestrate version 14 or greater to use this feature.
To create a new Process Definition from a Lucidchart diagram:
- In Lucidchart, click File → Export → CSV of Shape Data. This exports a CSV file to your machine.
- From any Definition list view (other than Recently Viewed, which does not display custom buttons) click Create From Lucidchart.
- Choose File and select the exported file from Lucidchart
- Type in a name for your new Definition.
- Choose the Process Object on which processes using this Definition will run.
- Choose the Step Object and Record Type.
Note: All created steps will use this object and record type combination.
- Click Create New Definition. If the import and creation is successful, Orchestrate redirects to the newly created Definition. Any errors will display on the page.
- Edit the Definition and any Steps. Change step types, assignees, due dates, task comments, and add conditions and validations as desired.