Every partner is provided with a unique Partner Commerce URL if your application is hosted on the Conga server or you already have a Partner Commerce URL if your application is hosted on your own server. You must log in to Partner Commerce to see the self-service portal.
- You must be onboarded on the Conga Platform. Contact your Conga Representative for the onboarding.
- You must update the environment.ts file with clientId, Authority, etc. You will get all this information after onboarding.
To log in to Partner Commerce
- Open the URL in your system's browser.
It will redirect you to the Conga Platform login screen.
- If you wish to use SAML to log in, enter your username, or select the Identity Provider from the list to sign in using IDP credentials.
- Click Continue or Sign In depending upon the Sign In method you have selected.
You are redirected to the respective Identity Provider login screen.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
If you forgot your password, follow the selected Identity Provider's process to reset your password.
On successful authentication, if you are a licensed user, you are redirected to the Partner Commerce portal's home page.
To log out from Partner Commerce
- From the Partner Commerce home page,
click the menu () icon from the upper left corner of the page.
click the Account dropdown from the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the Log Out option.
You will be redirected to the login screen.