Every partner is provided with a unique Partner Commerce URL if your application is hosted on the Conga server or you already have a Partner Commerce URL if your application is hosted on your own server. You must log in to Partner Commerce to see the self-service portal.
- You must be onboarded on the Conga Platform. Contact your Conga Representative for the onboarding.
- You must update the environment.ts file with clientId, Authority, etc. You will get all this information after onboarding.
To log in to Partner Commerce
- Open the URL in your system's browser.
It will redirect you to the Conga Platform login screen.
- If you wish to use SAML to log in, enter your username, or select the Identity Provider from the list to sign in using IDP credentials.
- Click Continue or Sign In depending upon the Sign In method you have selected.
You are redirected to the respective Identity Provider login screen.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
If you forgot your password, follow the selected Identity Provider's process to reset your password.
On successful authentication, if you are a licensed user, you are redirected to the Partner Commerce portal's home page.
To log out from Partner Commerce
- From the Partner Commerce home page,
click the menu ( ) icon from the upper left corner of the page.
click the Account dropdown from the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the Log Out option.
You will be redirected to the login screen.