Download page Contact Support.
If you experience an issue with a product and need help, you can contact the Conga Support. Before you contact the support team, prepare a brief description of the problem you are experiencing. Additionally, to enable us to resolve your problem at the earliest, provide the following important information:
- What is the environment in which you are experiencing the problem: Sandbox or Production?
- How many users are affected?
Which product versions are installed?
To determine version numbers:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Installed Packages.
- In the Installed Packages section, all the installed packages are displayed. You can find the version numbers in the Version Number column.
What is your Salesforce.com Organization ID?
To determine the Salesforce.com organization ID:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Company Information.
- From the Organization Detail pane, provide the Salesforce.com Organization ID.
If you are having issues generating documents, what is your merge server end point?
To find the merge server end point:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Custom Settings.
- Click Manage for Comply System Properties.
- Click System Properties.
- The Merge Webservice Endpoint field displays the setting.
Grant Login Access of the affected user and an administrator.
To grant login access:
- Go to Setup > in the Quick Find Box, search and select Grant Login Access.
- From the Apttus Support picklist, select an option for access duration.
- Click Save.