When assigning Licenses for the Salesforce Revenue Cloud, you must follow the same license installation process as for Composer. See the instructions for Composer Installation below.
When installing Conga Composer from the AppExchange, the default license count upon installation is 10, one of which is assigned to the administrator who installed Composer. Conga Provisioning then updates your license count to match the amount that you have purchased within 1-3 business days.
It is recommended to use Salesforce Classic to assign licenses.
To assign the remaining licenses for Conga Composer
- Navigate to the Installed Packages in Salesforce Setup.
- Click Manage Licenses next to Conga Composer.
- Click Add Users.
- Select the box to the left of names of the users who need access to Conga Composer.
- Click Add to add the selected users.
- Click Add Users to save changes.
Remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have installed (if you have not done so already) to ensure the fastest provisioning of any additional licenses and our Composer automation products.