Install Salesforce Revenue Cloud
Follow the steps below to install the Conga Composer package from the Salesforce AppExchange.
The Salesforce org must have CPQ installed before installing Conga Composer.
- Click this link to access the Conga Composer AppExchange listing.
- Click Get It Now and choose whether to install in a Production or Sandbox org
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click Confirm and Install.
- Select Install for All Users and click Install.
- Agree to grant access to third-party web sites and click Continue.
Setup Salesforce Revenue Cloud
After successfully installing Conga Composer from the Salesforce AppExchange, you will need to complete the Configuring Composer segment to use the CQG: Salesforce Revenue Cloud.
Conga handles the provisioning of Conga Quote Generation “Salesforce Revenue Lifecycle” edition to environments.