You can install Revenue Recognition from the Conga Community Portal.
To install Revenue Recognition
You must have Conga provided login credentials.
- Go to https://community.conga.com and use the credentials to log in to the portal.
- Click Install Center and go to the Revenue Recognition tab and click Get It Now.
- Choose Production or Sandbox, and click Get It Now on the AppExchange site.
- Click Login to the AppExchange and use your Salesforce credentials to log in.
- Select the environment to install the package and follow instructions on the page.
- Select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install. You may be prompted to log in using your Salesforce credentials.
- Enter the password provided by Conga and click Submit. Review the package items being installed. In case of an upgrade, the details of the currently installed version are also displayed.
- Click Continue and click Next.
- To approve package API access, click Next. These settings control the access components in this package have to standard objects through the API.
Select a security level and click Next.
If you do not know the security settings, leave it as Grant access to admins only. You can change the security settings later.
- To install all the components in the package, click Install.
Revenue Recognition is successfully installed in your selected environment.