Download page Installing Revenue Recognition Application.
Installing Revenue Recognition Application
You can install Revenue Recognition from the Conga Community Portal.
To install Revenue Recognition
You must have Conga provided login credentials.
- Go to https://community.conga.com and use the credentials to log in to the portal.
- Click Install Center and go to the Revenue Recognition tab and click Get It Now.
- Choose Production or Sandbox, and click Get It Now on the AppExchange site.
- Click Login to the AppExchange and use your Salesforce credentials to log in.
- Select the environment to install the package and follow instructions on the page.
- Select I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Confirm and Install. You may be prompted to log in using your Salesforce credentials.
- Enter the password provided by Conga and click Submit. Review the package items being installed. In case of an upgrade, the details of the currently installed version are also displayed.
- Click Continue and click Next.
- To approve package API access, click Next. These settings control the access components in this package have to standard objects through the API.
Select a security level and click Next.
If you do not know the security settings, leave it as Grant access to admins only. You can change the security settings later.
- To install all the components in the package, click Install.
Revenue Recognition is successfully installed in your selected environment.