This release note contains the following information about Revenue Recognition Winter 2019 Patch 15 Release on Salesforce.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to What's New in Revenue Recognition Documentation.
- Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
- New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Data Model Changes: Lists changes to the data model
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Name | Number)
|Apttus Revenue Management (New)
|22.214.171.124 | 6.161.2
|Conga Configuration & Pricing
|11.0.1552 | 11.1552
|Conga Contract Lifecycle Management
|9.0.0393.1 | 9.393.1
|Conga CLM Configuration Integration
|11.0.0120 | 11.120
|Apttus Revenue-Configuration Integration (New)
|126.96.36.199 | 3.20.2
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Revenue Recognition.
|Minimum Supported Version
|Standard Salesforce.com requirements. See Salesforce PDF.
Conga supports the following browsers:
Conga recommends the latest stable version of the browser for the best performance.
Internet Explorer is not supported.
Upgrade your Org to the latest Salesforce Winter 2018 release for Revenue Management Package to work seamlessly.
If your Salesforce Org contains an unmanaged declaration of the RevRec Period Tab, delete the tab before upgrading to the latest package.
There are no new features in this release. Keep checking the Conga Documentation Portal for new updates.
There are no new enhancements in this release. Keep checking the Conga Documentation Portal for new updates.
Data Model Changes
This release does not have any data model changes for Revenue Recognition.
The following table lists the issue resolved in this release.
|Conga Internal ID
|After you terminated a price ramp, Revenue Recognition calculated the Agreement Fee End Date incorrectly.
There are no known issues in this release.
DOC ID: RRSFWIN19P15RN20200824