Download page About REST API Guide.
About REST API Guide
This guide provides an API reference for the TurboConfig Publisher API. Use this API to sync product configuration data from Salesforce to the TurboConfig product configuration engine for processing. You can sync product data to TurboConfig by bundle Id or category Id.
This guide provides a reference for the TurboConfig Apttus Publisher REST API provided by Apttus.
Refer to the latest Apttus TurboEngines Summer 2020 Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New topic.
This guide describes the following task:
- Syncing product data using TurboConfig Publisher API.
Before using TurboEngines, you must be familiar with the following:
- Understanding of REST architecture
- Knowledge of REST request and response payloads and operations
- Knowledge of Salesforce API calls
- Salesforce and Apttus terms and definitions
- Basic understanding of Apttus TurboConfig
DOC ID: CTESPR21APIG20210303