Download page X-Author for Contracts for Users.
X-Author for Contracts for Users
The following section describes how X-Author for Contracts works with the Conga Platform and how you can manage your organization's and your customers' contracts.
This user guide shows an entire contract lifecycle inside Microsoft Word while complying with approval workflows and using the latest terms and clauses from your clause library. It covers step-by-step instructions and use cases for the features provided by X-Author for Contracts.
|Primary Audience||Individuals working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, and contract reviewers.|
Refer to the latest XAC release notes for system requirements and supported platforms.
For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New in X-Author for Contracts topic.
This guide describes:
- Working with X-Author for Contracts for Conga CLM on the Conga Platform
- Creating a template
- Searching and opening a template
- Cloning a template
- Checking in a template
- Using Clause Library for templates and agreements
- Using clauses
- Using fields
- Using template versioning
- Creating offline agreements
- Importing offline agreements
- Marking clauses and fields
- Comparing and merging agreement documents