You can check in on your documents by choosing to be notified by email or text when a client opens a document, accepts a document, signs a document, and so on.
What’s going on with your documents? You can check in to find out—or stay on top of changes by choosing to be notified by email or text when a client opens a document, accepts a document, signs a document, and so on.
Tracking data on documents is only available after a document has been published. It is account-wide and up to date when you view it.
To see your tracking data
- From your Document List, click on the document you wish to view.
- Click Track along the Navigation Bar. You see the following data:
- How many times the document has been viewed.
- Who last viewed it.
- Amount of time it was viewed (in minutes).
- Age of the document.
- Click View Full Report to drill into the single document data. You will see further tracking data, including:
- Document Status
- Total Views
- Total Value
- Days to Close
- Tabs that enable you to get details about
- Recipients, including views, page views, and time spent
- Content, including who’s viewing the page—and for how long
- Activity, which provides a running list of what’s happening with the document
You can also access tracking information by clicking the title of the document.