The following permissions are required to use Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
These permissions are needed for the administrator only. The administrator is the user who sets up an Oauth Token in Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
- API Enabled
- View Setup
- Customize Application
- Contract (Read, Edit)
- EmailMessage (Create, Read)
- Contract.Contract_Family_Parent__c (Read, Edit)
- Contract.Contract_Family_Root__c (Read, Edit)
- Contract.Primary_Document_Title__c (Read, Edit)
- Contract.Primary_Document__c (Read, Edit)
- EmailMessage.Attached_Contract_Documents__c (Read, Edit)
Additional System Permissions Recommended
- Modify All Data
- User must have Conga Redlining added to Permission Sets
Conga Contracts for Salesforce is not compatible with the Guest User profile in Salesforce Communities.