This section describes how Conga Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga CLM) works and how to manage your organization's and your customers' contracts.
This section is designed to provide administrators, involved with the contracting process in your organization, with information on configuring and setting up Conga CLM. This section covers the most common use cases for the Conga CLM Administration and assumes a level of familiarity with basic Salesforce. See Salesforce documentation for details on standard Salesforce functionality.
Conga CLM Administrator, Contract Manager, Legal Team, Contracts Administrator, Template Administrator, Template Designer
Refer to the latest Conga CLM Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, see the What's New in CLM Documentation topic.|
Refer to the X-Author for Contracts documentation for detailed instructions on setting up templates and editing agreement documents.
Before using Contract Management, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and Conga CLM terms and definitions
This section describes the following tasks:
- Setting up the Conga CLM application
- Managing agreement lifecycle
- Configuring agreement document protection
- Versioning contract documents
- Securing agreement documents
- Reporting using agreement explorer
- Configuring contract wizard
Select one of the following topics for more information: