You can use the In-Effect View to gather key information and agreement data of the agreement that has been In-Effect at least once. You can view the agreement data such as agreement details, clauses, and documents that are cumulatively effective and enforced by the latest in-effect agreement. You can also track the amendments of the agreement to view combined data from the original and amended agreements that are part of the in-effect agreement at any given point of time. In-Effect View is available for the agreements with Status Category as In Effect and Status as Activated. In Effect View is not supported when clauses are copied during amendment.
- You must configure the In-Effect View button. For more information, see Adding In-Effect View Button.
- You can access In-Effect View for the agreements with Status Category as In Effect and Status as Activated.
- The fields available on Agreement Details In Effect are according to the value defined for the APTS_InEffectViewMetadataFields admin object. For more information, see Admin Entries.
- You can configure the header fields. For more information, see Configuring In-Effect View Page Header.
To view the In-Effect View
- Open an activated agreement.
- Click the In Effect View button.
The In Effect View page opens.
To view the change history of agreement fields
In the Agreement Details In Effect section in the Change History column, click the View hyperlink to view all the changes made to the field in chronological order.
This opens a <field name>Changes popup. You can view in-effect and previous changes. The value changes are highlighted.
The View hyperlink is displayed only if the field was updated while amending the agreement.
To view the change history of clauses
- On the AGREEMENT DATA pane, click Agreement Clauses.
In the Clauses In Effect section in the Change History column, click the View hyperlink.
This opens a <clause name> Version History popup. You can view different versions of the clause on the left pane and the clause text on the right.
The View hyperlink is displayed only if the clause was updated while amending the agreement.
- Turn on Show Changes to view changes in clause text.
- Select a different version of the clause on the left pane to view the clause text of that version.
To view and email in-effect documents
Prerequisite: Content Delivery must be enabled.
- On the AGREEMENT DATA pane, click Documents.
This displays the Documents In Effect section.
- Select the required documents and click the email icon (
This displays the Generating Downloadable Link(s). After processing, the Send an Email page opens. ).
- Enter the required details and click Send.
An email notification is sent to all the recipients with the download link and password. For more information on downloading agreement documents, see Emailing Multiple Agreement Documents and Scheduling Expiration Date for Email Downloadable Link.