You must log in to Conga CLM or Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) using Salesforce.com org to access OCC.
Do not use your browser's Back button during online contract collaboration.
Before logging in to OCC, make sure that:
- You have installed all required OCC packages.
- You have login credentials provided by Conga.
To log in to OCC
- Go to http://www.salesforce.com/. If your organization is using a sandbox or test environment to access OCC (for example, if you are doing user acceptance testing), go to http://test.salesforce.com/ instead.
- From the toolbar at the top of the page, click Login. The login page opens.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Login.
- If you use Conga CLM, navigate to the Agreements tab to launch OCC from an agreement.
- In Salesforce Classic: Click the App Menu
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience: Click the App Launcher.