This section describes how to configure Online Contract Collaboration (OCC).
Unless explicitly called out, the OCC documentation topics are the same for configuring OCC with either Conga CLM or Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
- This section walks the OCC administrator through a set-up of the entire online contract collaboration process. It covers step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by OCC.
- The primary audience is any individual working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract approvers, contract facilitators, or the legal team.
- For information on system requirements and supported platforms, see the latest System Requirements and Supported Platforms Matrix.
- For a comprehensive list of updates for each release, see What's New in OCC Documentation.
- For Conga CLM documentation: Refer to CLM documentation for installing and setting up Conga CLM in your organization.
- For Conga CFS documentation: Refer to CFS documentation for installing and setting up Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) in your organization.
This section describes the following tasks:
- Installing OCC
- Logging into Conga OCC
- Post-Installation Settings
- Setting up Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) for use with Online Contract Collaboration
- Configuring OCC Settings
- Configuring Permissions for OCC Artifacts
- Upgrading OCC
- Configuring Documents Tab in Lightning
- Configuring Document Action Column in Classic
- Configuring Details Sidebar Fields
- Configuring OCC Access Modes and Sharing Settings
- Configuring the Alternate Clauses Tab in Lightning
- Managing Alternate Clauses in Lightning
- Configuring Publish Options
- Enabling Cancel Clause Approval Request
- Configuring Clause Approval
- Managing Clause Approvals
- Setting Up Approvals
- Enabling Ad Hoc Approval Setting
Before using Conga OCC, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga OCC, begin here: Getting started.
Select one of the following topics.