To set up Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) for Online Contract Collaboration, take the following steps:
The following steps describe how to configure the unified CLM page available in Salesforce Lightning. To configure Salesforce Classic, see Setting Up CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) to Use Online Contract Collaboration with Salesforce Classic.
- From the Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) application, navigate to the Contract Agreements tab.
- Click on the Setup gear icon on the top right corner of the page, and then click Edit Page in the dropdown menu.
- After the Contract Agreement Record page opens, click Pages from the top navigation menu and select Unified CLM Page.
- Click Activation in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the App Default tab and click Assign as App Default.
- Check the Conga CLM checkbox and click Next.
- Review your selection, then click Next and Save.
- Click Save at the top right corner of the page.
You can now open and edit documents using Online Contract Collaboration. See Working with Documents in CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) for more information.