You can see the cart details after logging into the application. The Carts home page or My Carts page lists all carts that you have created for the selected account. The cart list shows the carts with the following details:
- Configuration Name
- Created Date
- Number of Items
- Is Active
- Total Amount
From the My Carts page, you can:
- Create a cart: You can create a cart by clicking New Cart.
- Search a cart: You can search for the cart to refine the cart list. Enter a keyword related to the configuration name. It displays all carts that contain that keyword.
- Delete a cart: Select a particular cart from the list and then:
Click the more icon > select Delete option.
Select a particular cart from the list > click the delete icon.
- Set a cart as active: Select a particular cart from the list > click the more icon > select the Is Active option to make that cart as a primary cart. The active cart is highlighted with a green color. Changing the active cart with a different pricelist displays the categories and products of the selected pricelist on the cart in real time.
- Sort the cart list: You can sort the cart list by clicking the column names.
- Set pagination: You can set how many carts to be displayed on a single page. To set pagination, go to per page field on the top right bar and select the value from 10, 20, 30, and 40 carts per page.
Performing Asset Based Ordering actions for Installed Products on the Cart page
You can perform all the Asset Based Ordering action (Renew, Terminate, Buy More, and Change Configuration) for installed products on the Cart page.
You cannot perform Asset Based Ordering (ABO) actions on One-time products. By default, ABO actions are disabled for Onetime Products. You can perform only Buy More action for the Onetime products.
Click the cart icon on the top right of the storefront and then click the View Cart button to view the full cart. You can do one or more of the following from the full cart:
- View the complete list of selected products on the cart or from the mini cart
- Change quantities
- Change Start Date and End Date for Subscriptions
- Delete Items
- Navigate to the Product Details page
- View product summary/totals
- Update price
- View configuration details
Concurrency of Actions
You can perform multiple actions at the same time on the cart with no limits.
Using the Bulk Action Drawer
The Bulk Action Drawer is persistent across the application that enables you to perform bulk actions with product selection from the catalog, cart line items from the cart details page, and action selection.
The selections from a cart are retained till the cart is active and the line item is not deleted manually. The bulk actions that you can perform are:
- For products
- Save as Favorite - This feature is not available for guest users. You must log in to use the Save as Favorite feature.
- Renew - This feature is not available for guest users. You must log in to use Renew.
- Terminate - This feature is not available for guest users. You must log in to use Terminate.
- For Cart Line Items:
- Clone - Cloning the primary line items.
- Save as Favorite - This feature is not available for guest users. You must log in to use Save as Favorite feature.