The default language is for your Partner Commerce storefront is English. You can change the Language to your preferred language from the User profile in Salesforce. Changing the User Profile language translates the following:
- Static labels and error messages
- Object fields are also known as field label translations
- Data (product, attribute groups, and categories)
To set the default language for a user
- Go to Setup > Administration Setup> Managed Users and click Users.
- Click Edit next to the User.
- In Locale, select a locale. For example Spanish (Mexico).
- In Language, select your preferred language for the user. For example Spanish.
- Click Save.