You can enable TurboConfig either globally or for select CPQ flows. By default, the global Contraint Rule Execution Mode is set to Client. To enable the TurboConfig for select flows, refer to Configuring Custom Flows for TurboConfig. Follow the steps below to enable TurboConfig at the global level.
Take note of the following before you enable TurboConfig:
- Refer to Supported Features in TurboConfig topic to confirm that the features you use are supported in TurboConfig before enabling it globally.
- If you want to enable TurboConfig for certain types of quotes only, create a new flow with execution mode as CMS. Refer to Configuring Custom Flows for TurboConfig
- Once you create a quote using CMS execution mode you cannot switch to Client mode for that particular quote.
- The constraint rule execution mode (Client or CMS) is determined at the beginning of the quote. Once determined you cannot change them.
- The constraint rule execution mode CMS works on standalone products but the products must be published individually or in groups.
- In the Unified Cart enabled orgs, you must set the constraint rule execution mode to Turbo.
To enable TurboConfig on the quote
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Config System Properties. Click Manage.
- Click Edit next to System Properties.
Define the fields as explained in the table below:
Field Description Constraint Rule Execution Mode
Enter the value CMS in the field.
To consume the unified cart (TurboConfig+TurboPricing) feature, adding a ConfigEngine endpoint is not required as all config actions are handled by PricingEngine.
CMS End Point URL Enter the End Point URL for TurboConfig. CMS Publisher URL
Enter the Publisher URL for TurboConfig. Ensure that the CMS PUBlisher/CMSURL has the correct value (tenant name). For example,
- CMS End Point URL is provided by Conga Technical Support.
- Do not enter the '/' symbol at the end of the CMS End Point URL.