This topic contains instructions for Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) users. If you are a Conga CLM user and you are looking for information regarding opening a template, see Opening Templates.
You can open any agreement template from the repository and make changes to static text and other content in the document. When the document is finalized, you can check in the template and modify properties as needed.
To open a template
- Open Microsoft Word and launch the add-in.
Log in to X-Author for Contracts for Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
- In the Templates pane, use the Search Templates box to search for a template by keyword. Click the Filter icon( ) to expose drop-down menus that can help you to refine your search according to Category, Subcategory, Locale, and Language.
- Click the Search icon(
To clear the filter criteria and view the entire list of templates:
) to display a list of templates that match your criteria.
- Click Filter icon ( ) to open the menus.
- Click Clear Filters.
- Click Apply Filters. A list of Templates is displayed with last modified <Month Date, Year>.
- From the list of documents, click on the template name link. It opens the latest activated version of a particular template in the same instance.
You can modify the template as per your requirement and check-in your template.
- From the list of templates, click the Expand icon( ) to expand and view the Guidance for the template.