After product selection and configuration, you are redirected to the Shopping Cart page. The Edit Price Agreement button enables you to add and set prices for a product that are to be associated with your contract. When you renew your contract or regenerate a contract the defined price agreement prices are applicable.
To edit a price agreement
- On the Shopping Cart page, click Edit Price Agreement.
- Click Add More Products to add products the contract.
- Select the products from the list and click OK. You can also search for the product using Product Name, Product Code, or Product family.
- Specify the quantity range for the product in the From and To fields. To define product quantity ranges, such as 1-20, 21-50, click +.
- Specify the Start and End Date ranges during which the product is valid.
- Specify the Unit Price, Flat Price, and adjustments if any for a specific quantity range.
- Click Save.
After you finalize the agreement and are redirected to your contract, the price agreement that you save will be associated with your contract as the new Price List.