In this section, you can find out how Conga Revenue Recognition works and how to recognize and forecast your organization's revenue trends.
|What's Covered||This section walks the Revenue Operation Manager through the entire revenue recognition process. It covers information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Revenue Recognition.|
|Primary Audience||Revenue Operation Manager, Finance Manager, Chief Finance Officer, Revenue Controller|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Revenue Recognition on Salesforce Winter 2019 Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, refer to What's New in Revenue Recognition Documentation topic.|
This section describes the following tasks:
- Overseeing and streamlining your revenue recognition processes.
- Viewing and understanding revenue agreements and revenue schedules.
- Recognizing revenue based on different revenue rules.
- Getting accurate and real-time visibility into your revenue forecasts.
- Recognizing revenue based on milestones.
- Recognizing revenue for amended contracts.
Before using Revenue Recognition, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Conga CPQ and Conga Contract Lifecycle Management administration
- Conga and Revenue terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: