Download page Revenue Recognition for Users.
Revenue Recognition for Users
In this section, you can find out how Conga Revenue Recognition works and how to recognize and forecast your organization's revenue trends.
|What's Covered||This section walks the Revenue Operation Manager through the entire revenue recognition process. It covers information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by Revenue Recognition.|
|Primary Audience||Revenue Operation Manager, Finance Manager, Chief Finance Officer, Revenue Controller|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest Revenue Recognition on Salesforce Winter 2019 Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this section for each release, refer to What's New in Revenue Recognition Documentation topic.|
This section describes the following tasks:
- Overseeing and streamlining your revenue recognition processes.
- Viewing and understanding revenue agreements and revenue schedules.
- Recognizing revenue based on different revenue rules.
- Getting accurate and real-time visibility into your revenue forecasts.
- Recognizing revenue based on milestones.
- Recognizing revenue for amended contracts.
Before using Revenue Recognition, you must be familiar with the following:
Basic Salesforce administration
Conga CPQ and Conga Contract Lifecycle Management administration
- Conga and Revenue terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: