This topic provides a summary of the necessary steps for enabling TurboEngines (TurboConfig and TurboPricing) for your org.
An administrator can be any of the following persona: Customer Administrator, Partner Administrator, or any other administrator assigned the responsibility of enabling TurboEngines for their org. In the table on this topic, this persona is referred to as the Tenant Admin.
- Check the "Supported Features" topics (under About TurboEngines) for the service you want to enable. Make sure all of the features you want are included before making a provisioning request.
- You must have the appropriate TurboEngines license before turning on your org. If you do not have a license, please reach out to your Conga Account Executive.
- You must have the Summer 2020 or later build of Conga Configuration & Pricing (Conga CPQ ) in the Salesforce org to enable TurboConfig and TurboPricing. Refer to "Packages" in the latest Conga CPQ Release Notes.
To enable TurboEngines, perform the following steps for each org:
|1||Set up Connected App in your org||Tenant Admin|
Create a connected app to provide authentication and authorization to TurboConfig and TurboPricing Data Sync Service.
|2||Prepare pre-provisioning tenant information||Tenant Admin|
Gather all required information for provisioning your TurboConfig or TurboPricing org.
Provide this information to Conga Technical Support to begin the provisioning process.
Perform the following steps only after receiving a notice from Conga Technical Support that the requested orgs are provisioned. You must have the new service URLs to proceed.
|3||Set up Remote Site Settings (TurboConfig)||Tenant Admin|
Use the service URL you received from Conga Technical Support to set up the remote site settings for TurboConfig.
|4||Configure Services||Tenant Admin|
For TurboConfig, update the following settings:
For TurboPricing, update the following settings:
|5||Configure TurboEngines Callbacks||Tenant Admin|
Configure TurboEngines Callbacks.
Configure data sync service
Configure specific settings to onboard data sync services.
Sync data to TurboEngines
TurboEngines Administrator (can be Tenant Admin)
Set up and schedule or activate data sync to sync master data.
Enabling Unified Cart
The Unified Cart feature increases the performance of the cart actions such as Config, Pricing, and Finalize while working on medium to large carts. To improve the cart's performance, all complex computations in the current architecture are moved to the Conga Cloud Platform and the system of record is moved to Object DB.
To enable Unified Cart in your org
Ensure that you have the cms endpoint key (CMS PUBlisher/CMSURL) and that has the correct value (tenant name) in the Configuring TurboConfig Settings.
Adding the ConfigEngine endpoint is not required as all config actions are handled by PricingEngine.
- Update the remote site name and URL (for example, Configuring Remote Site Settings for TurboConfig. ) as required with the help of cloudOps or Professional services. For more information, see
- Update the CSP Trusted Site URL (for example, Onboarding Data Sync Services. as required with the help of cloudOps or Professional services. For more information, see
- Set the Constraint Rule execution Mode flag as Turbo in Config System Properties.
For existing customers, you must complete the following with the help of cloudOps or Professional services
- Change the datasync configuration.
- Ensure that you have updated the datasync MongoDB as required.
- Clear the following collections.
- Republish all bundles.
- In the Unified Cart enabled org, the TurboConfig is disabled by default. You must enable TurboConfig with the help of cloudOps/professional Services to consume the unified cart feature.
- The ConfigEngines APIs are converted into services similar to the pricing services. Hence, There will be no ConfigEngines APIs.
- Both Publisher and ConfigEngine support only 18-character (lowercase) tenant IDs similar to pricing services. The 15-character tenant ID is no longer supported in both services.