Download page X-Author for Contracts for Users.
X-Author for Contracts for Users
Conga X-Author Contracts gives Legal teams the best of both worlds—the familiarity of Microsoft Word, and the enterprise performance of Salesforce Conga X-Author Contracts is fully integrated with the Conga Omni: Intelligent Middle Office Platform™. Conga X-Author Contracts enables Legal to execute an entire contract lifecycle inside Microsoft Word while complying with Salesforce approval workflows and pulling the latest terms and clauses from your legal playbook. With Conga X-Author Contracts, Legal can improve contract visibility, and control and accountability, while working inside a system they already know and like.
|What's Covered||This section walks the Contracts Administrator or Template Designer through the setup of the entire contract lifecycle within the scope of X-Author Contracts. It contains information, step-by-step instructions, and use cases for the features provided by X-Author Contracts.|
|IT Environment||Refer to the latest X-Author Contracts on Salesforce Release Notes for information on System Requirements and Supported Platforms.|
|Updates||For a comprehensive list of updates to this guide for each release, see the What's New in X-Author for Contracts 1.0 Documentation topic.|
This section describes the following tasks:
- To create customized templates for generating agreements, clauses, proposals, or billing memos.
- To publish templates.
- To create conditional segments or clauses in a template that are generated in the agreement document if those criteria are met.
- To check out and edit a contract, and negotiate a contract using redlining.
- To send an agreement for review to one or several parties and finish the reviewing cycle by incorporating the changes and merging versions of the agreement.
- To perform reconciliation on agreement documents and clauses.
- To import third part documents, use Intelligent Discovery to map clauses and fields with Conga library, and check in the document to Conga repository.
Before using X-Author Contracts, you must be familiar with the following:
- Basic Conga Salesforce Administration
- Conga Contract Management Administration
- Conga terms and definitions
Select one of the following topics for more information: