These Release Notes contain the following information about the Conga Contracts Winter20.01.07 Release.
For more information on new features, enhancements, and document improvements refer to
Packages: Lists packages that are required to upgrade to this release of the product
- System Requirements and Supported Platforms: Lists requirements and recommendations for installing this release
New Features: Provides high-level descriptions of new features introduced in this release, with links to more detailed information
- Enhancements: Provides high-level descriptions of enhancements to existing features
- Resolved Issues: Lists customer-reported issues that are resolved in this release or known issues resolved from previous releases
- Known Issues: Lists known issues that are applicable in this release
This documentation may contain descriptions of software features that are optional and for which you may not have purchased a license. As a result, your specific software solution and/or implementation may differ from those described in this document. Please contact your CSM or AE for information on your specific features and licensing.
The following packages and dependent packages are required to upgrade to this release to utilize all the new features of this release. These are the minimum required versions; later versions are also supported. Separate prerequisites for each feature can be found in the respective guides. The packages marked as (New) are new packages in this release.
Latest Certified Version
(Version Name | Version Number)
|Conga Contracts ||10.0.4|
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
The following table lists the minimum requirements for installing and using Conga Contracts.
|System Requirement||Minimum Supported Version|
|Operating System||Operating systems that support the required browsers.|
- IE9 for Windows Vista SP2
- IE11 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update
- Mozilla FireFox (all versions still officially supported by Mozilla)
- Apple Safari (all versions still officially supported by Apple)
- Google Chrome*
*Chrome's support for the following platforms will end in April 2016: (1) Windows XP and Windows Vista (2) Mac OS X 10.6, 10-7, and 10.8, and (3) any 32-bit Linux, as well as Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) and Debian 7 (Wheezy).
|Microsoft Office||All versions currently supported by Microsoft.|
- iOS 4 or higher
- Blackberry OS 6.0 or higher
- Android 2.3 or higher
Your Conga Contracts version is automatically updated for each release by Conga.
There were no new Conga Contracts features in this release.
The were no new Conga Contracts enhancements in this release.
The following table lists the issues resolved in this release.
|Conga Internal ID||Description |
|CON-15249||HTML tags are no longer included in the results grid for clauses after executing a search query.|
|CON-15352||Users no longer receive an invalid session when logging out.|
|CON-15195||Compare versions now displays fields correctly. |
|CON-15323||Implemented a fix to optimize how combovalues are loaded into the user interface as part of the report creation process. |
There are no known issues for this release.