Online Contract Collaboration (OCC) for users describes how OCC works and how to use OCC to collaborate in evaluating, costing, drafting, and closing contracts.
Unless explicitly called out, the OCC documentation topics are the same for configuring OCC with either Conga CLM or Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce).
- This section describes setting up the online contract collaboration process. It provides step-by-step instructions, and use cases for OCC.
- The primary audience is the individuals working on any aspect of contracts: contract managers, contract creators, contract negotiators, contract reviewers, contract approvers, contract facilitators, and legal teams.
- For information on system requirements and supported platforms, see the latest System Requirements and Supported Platforms Matrix.
- For a comprehensive list of updates for each release, see What's New in OCC Documentation.
- For Conga CLM documentation: Refer to CLM documentation for installing and setting up Conga CLM in your organization.
- For Conga CFS documentation: Refer to CFS documentation for installing and setting up Conga CLM (Contracts for Salesforce) in your organization.
This section describes the following tasks according to the OCC access mode assigned to your user profile:
- Redline agreement documents.
- Differentiate edits by each negotiator or collaborator.
- Add, reply, and resolve comments.
- Access Smart Data and view smart and read-only data.
- Identify modified and new smart data.
- Access the Clause Library and insert clauses.
- Replace the main clause with an alternate clause.
- Sync the changes in a document to the corresponding agreement record by publishing the document.
Before using Conga OCC, you must be familiar with:
- Basic Salesforce administration
- Salesforce and terms and definitions
- If you are new to Conga OCC, begin here: getting started.
Select one of the following topics for more information: